There is news that says that Android’s upcoming OS might be named after Kerala made sweet and there are reports according to which Google is going out to public to get a poll so as to name the new Android N version of Google’s smart operating system. Further, it was seen that official Twitter page of Kerala tourism ministry’s asked people to cast their vote to “Neyappam” for naming the next OS.
As per reports, Sundar Pichai announced that Android N could be chosen via an online poll while he visited India in December 2015.
Android is well known to choose popular names of sweets such as Lollipop, KitKat, Marshmallow and Ice Cream Sandwich, name its Android versions and if everything will go well according to Kerala tourism ministry, India probably gets its first listed sweet. This is certainly great news for each and every leading Android development company, but its features are also giving a thought to the competitors as well. Here you will get to know about all the anticipated features of Android N.
1. Multiple Window: We know that Android N offers a choice for a multi-window screen that allows the user to access more than one apps simultaneously at a time. This is possible with the help of multi- window as this allows you to do the multitasking job.
2. Bundled notification and direct reply: This API renders post notifications to the users that have the highest visibility & interactivity. This helps you to get to know more subject line at a single point of time in the notification area. You get to receive the notification in a bundle and give then straightforward reply.
3. A new element for easy accessibility: Android N comprises of other highlights for screen zoom which is an element present in the accessibility area. It renders quite a clear impression that makes the screen quite bigger and does not demand much attention from the users.
4. New plan for saving your data: Not everyone has gone through the complete information so as to arrange as quick as reasonably expected. Android N comprises of instrument that helps in settings. Now when you turn on Data Saver highlight into your settings, thus you are allowed to save your data plans at places where it is possible.
This helps you to block the extra data usage that happens due to a background, along with this the users get an option to whitelist all the applications that are needed for the setting of the Data Saver.
5. Language no bar: Android N is evolving to give people a choice when it comes to location and language is quite an improved way, quite importantly for application developers. Apart from this, there is no great reason to stretch your limits and adopt only the default language, as users are now given a choice to pick up their preferred language as per regionalization.
6. Directories get more secure through access control: Android N presents the modified element as a scoped directory that has improved the security of your data or any folder.
7. TV recording: Due to this Android N, the user also gets the option to store the videos which are present at one or more than one session at once. This also means that you are allowed to schedule the recordings to watch it later.
8. Faster management & setting: Google has also included a“Just- In Time compiler” to the Android Runtime so as to properly improve the working process of your running your Android applications. This has improved the installation process of the application quicker and also makes the reboots of the system upgrades quite quick along with quite a clever and quick setting.
Along with this, the new features unveiled in developer preview are:
1. New Graphics API: This new Android operating system offers you Vulkan graphics API as this platform renders quite nice representation execution performance.
2. Shortcuts for App launching: Android N is a platform that allows applications to give various alternatives to the app launchers. This allows your application to choose up to five alternate ways. This makes it quite easy for the developers to work on Android N.
3. High interactivity using Emojis present for Android N User: Android N offers an all new set of Emojis, which is quite individual and do not look like Muppet blobs. This makes it easy for the users to enjoy their conversation using several living creatures to express their views.
One of the most important thing that we need to know is that these features are subjected to change, and the final launch of the operating system is yet to come, and all these features were launched as per the developers preview that unveiled on 9 March.
Let’s see what will come to us, waiting in anticipation!